Zippo Product Repairs
Please be aware that Zippo To Go is a retailer of Zippo Products and Lighters, and is not affiliated with the Zippo Repair Center. Please do not send lighters for repair directly to Zippo To Go. Follow the instructions below and send your lighter to the address provided below for the Zippo Repair Center. Zippo To Go is in no way responsible for the loss of lighters in the mail.
Any Zippo Windproof Cigarette Lighter, when returned to the Zippo Repair Clinic, will be restored to it's original mechanically operable state free of charge, regardless of age or condition.
Note: Please refer to the instructions provided in this section on your lighter type for specific instructions on having your lighter repaired accordingly.
Zippo Windproof Lighter Repair
- Remove the inside unit from the lighter.
- Allow all fuel to evaporate.
- Replace inside unit in lighter case.
- Package your lighter securely in an oversized box or padded shipping bag. (It is possible to send multiple lighters in a single package for repair)
- Provide a note within the package with the following information, 1. Your name. 2. address. 3. telephone number. 4. email address. Or Click Here for a Convenient Form to include with your package.
- It is Recommended that you insure your package and send it via a trackable method, have the package shipped to the following address.
Zippo Repair Clinic
1932 Zippo Drive
Bradford, PA 16701
Zippo will notify you via email once your item is received
The repair process is absolutely free of charge and if Zippo is unable to repair your Lighter they will replace it with a brand new one at no cost.
Once your lighter is repaired or replaced they will be sent back to you in a timely fashion generally between 5 to 6 weeks.
Note: These instuctions pertain to the Zippo WindProof Lighters only, please refer to the instructions provided in the section on your lighter type.
To Reach the Zippo Repair Clinic By Phone Please Call (814)-368-2700